Why Choose ACT ?
Since Advanced Consulting and Training Ltd.’s founding, their diverse team of certified health and safety professionals have taken great pride in their ability to deliver prompt, cost-effective and relevant workplace health and safety solutions. As a MOL certified, TSSA accredited, and WSIB approved provider, we look forward to discussing how ACT can help you with your companies safety requirements . Contact us today, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613.225.5169
- Regional Municipality of Waterloo Fined $50,000 After Workers Exposed to Asbestos
- New Changes in Effect to Improve Mining Safety
- Employer Fined $115,000 After Worker Suffers Crushing Injury
- Maintenance Work Results in Electrical Shock, Employer Fined $50,000
- Auto Parts Maker Fined $80,000 After Worker Injured
Management and Leadership Development Programs
Whether you are in a management position or play a leadership role in your organization, the challenges remain the same. New skills are required for today’s workplace and the next decade. 21st Century supervisors, managers and business leaders must be able to connect with others, have great communication skills, educate and delegate effectively.
Advanced Consulting and Training Ltd.
46 Antares Drive, Unit 3,
Ottawa, Ont. K2E 7Z1
Telephone: (613) 225-5169
Telephone: (905) 689-5364
Fax: (613) 225-6409
Keep up to date with our Safety Consulting Blog
- The Size, Coverage And Fit Of High-Visibility Safety Apparel
- The Difference Between Fluorescent And Retroreflective Materials At The Workplace
- Situations Which May Require High-Visibility Safety Apparel At The Workplace
- Things You Should Know About Workplace Safety For Walking-Working Surfaces
- How To Prepare For Emergencies In Confined Space Entry