Why Choose ACT ?
Since Advanced Consulting and Training Ltd.’s founding, their diverse team of certified health and safety professionals have taken great pride in their ability to deliver prompt, cost-effective and relevant workplace health and safety solutions. As a MOL certified, TSSA accredited, and WSIB approved provider, we look forward to discussing how ACT can help you with your companies safety requirements . Contact us today, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613.225.5169
- Worker Critically Injured by Robotic Device, Company Fined $270,000
- Kinark Child and Family Services Fined $125,000 After Workplace Violence Incident
- Employer Jailed After Failing to Comply With Orders to Pay Wages
- Demolition Company Fined $50,000 After Worker Suffers Critical Injury
- Ontario Partners With Paramedic Association of Canada to Improve Mental Health
Management and Leadership Development Programs
Whether you are in a management position or play a leadership role in your organization, the challenges remain the same. New skills are required for today’s workplace and the next decade. 21st Century supervisors, managers and business leaders must be able to connect with others, have great communication skills, educate and delegate effectively.
Advanced Consulting and Training Ltd.
46 Antares Drive, Unit 3,
Ottawa, Ont. K2E 7Z1
Telephone: (613) 225-5169
Telephone: (905) 689-5364
Fax: (613) 225-6409
Keep up to date with our Safety Consulting Blog
- The Claims You Can Make For Health And Safety Workplace Incidents
- Some Additional Workplace Health And Safety Obligations
- Some Important Employer Workplace Health And Safety Requirements
- Health And Safety Inspector Roles In Workplace Safety
- Some Things To Ask Yourself About Your Health And Safety Checklist