Why Choose ACT ?
Since Advanced Consulting and Training Ltd.’s founding, their diverse team of certified health and safety professionals have taken great pride in their ability to deliver prompt, cost-effective and relevant workplace health and safety solutions. As a MOL certified, TSSA accredited, and WSIB approved provider, we look forward to discussing how ACT can help you with your companies safety requirements . Contact us today, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613.225.5169
- Ontario Working to Close Gender Wage Gap
- Roofing Business Operator Receives Probation, Community Service As Part of Sentence
- Auto Parts Manufacturer Fined $80,000 After Worker Injury in Guelph
- Restaurant Employer Fined Over $37,000 for Failing to Comply With Orders to Pay Employees
- Elevator Company Fined $80,000 After Worker Falls
Management and Leadership Development Programs
Whether you are in a management position or play a leadership role in your organization, the challenges remain the same. New skills are required for today’s workplace and the next decade. 21st Century supervisors, managers and business leaders must be able to connect with others, have great communication skills, educate and delegate effectively.
Advanced Consulting and Training Ltd.
46 Antares Drive, Unit 3,
Ottawa, Ont. K2E 7Z1
Telephone: (613) 225-5169
Telephone: (905) 689-5364
Fax: (613) 225-6409
Keep up to date with our Safety Consulting Blog
- The Difference Between Fluorescent And Retroreflective Materials At The Workplace
- Situations Which May Require High-Visibility Safety Apparel At The Workplace
- Things You Should Know About Workplace Safety For Walking-Working Surfaces
- How To Prepare For Emergencies In Confined Space Entry
- The Assigned Duties Of Authorized Entrant In Confined Entry Spaces